Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
little river hampton,natchaug river chaplin,bibbons pond windham
started out a nathuag river this morn,fished 2 hours not one hit,only saw 1 rise the whole time there,then went to bibbons pond,many rises when i got there,started with a hairs ear.after a dozen cast i missed a strike,nothing to follow,switched to a dry,no luck.fished there for 2 hours.headed to little river,havent been there all year,water was low so i startes with a dry,first cast had a hit and missed again,couldn;t get him to return.fished there for an hour,now its time to cut the grass,maybe i will have better luck
[signature]
Tough day for all this weekend. The fish gods where against us. [Sad]
[signature]
just when you think there is no such thing as a bad day of fishing, some one finds a way to mess it up for you...

things were slow around my house,

just a couple little gills from shore from my lake, I couldnt go to my regular trout fishing hole this weekend because some one dumped a body in my hole....

I guess the boyfriend confessed today, they arested him sunday after she was identified. The police filed charges around the end of business day. they had to after 48 hours.

to make a long story short, my fishing hole was close for the weekend and the next nearest hole is only a meer 30 miles further away.
[signature]
you said a mouth full, [pirate]
[signature]
Man when they litter in your area, they don't mess around. Good to hear they got the guy. Lets hope this wekend will be better. Can't get worse for me.[Wink]
[signature]
i guess i shouldn't complain about picking up beer cans around my fishing spot[crazy]
[signature]
DaveTclown feels the new moon is bad for fishing. I guess we all proved him right. [Tongue] Thank god I'm heading to VT on a full moon.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]We have been having some up and down fishing out west too. But, you gotta keep a good attitude. Fishing is always good, even if the catchin' ain't.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Most of us fisherfolk are pretty good at coming up with excuses, when we can't come home smelling more like fish than skunk. Makes ya wonder how many of our government excuse makers are fishermen.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Are you guys officially in a spring mode yet or is winter still playing tag with you? I'm sure that as the waters warm there will be more hatches and more fish activity.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
i think spring is finally here,but it up to mother nature,no snow ,but possible frost from time to time.
i think the state is stealing our excuses,for not puttng any fish in.lol
[signature]
Spring is here and we've had some good days out since March, just that week we all got the big skunk or close to it.[Sad] I was chewing my nails last sat. as I planted flowers for the better half but she kept reminding me that you'll have five days of fishing next week. [Smile] Three days and 3 1/2 hours till I go. But whos counting.[Wink]
[signature]