Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SNOBEAR
Hello All,

Has anyone seen or used one of these vehicles? What are your thoughts of them?

Thanks,

[url "http://www.snow-bear.com/"]http://www.snow-bear.com/[/url]
[signature]
Never used one before, however the video clip is worth watching. This thing is part car,snowmobile and boat. It raises and lowers for easy ice fishing from inside the vehicle. I bet its spendy!
[signature]
I bet it is but it is cool and I bet a lot better than towing around a sled!
[signature]
Not to mention setup! There was none. Drill a hole and your fishing! It looked like fishing from inside a travel trailer. Pretty sweet.
[signature]
wow, if I had money to throw away or lived in a northern part of the state I would have me one of these...

those are kool, I could run limo service to ice fishing holes.... LOL
[signature]
So if anyone has a Snobear they need demoed for a season let me know. Wow, Dave T. I agree Too cool!!!
[signature]
[cool] That's way COOL
[signature]
Dear Santa, I only want three minor items for Xmas, besides peace of earth (and all that jazz)..
See ol' buddy, I have been a extra good boy this past year so without delay please deliver my new SnoBear post haste! Furthermore if you would be so kind, please have it pre-loaded and fueled setting on a new trailer with a new Dodge Hemi (fully fueled) leading the pack.. If that request seems a might steep I'll settle for the Hemi and the SnoBear, I have a trailer..[Wink]
[signature]
looks like a rich kids toy..[Smile]

ive seen them on mile lacs last winter thought they scared the fish away..[Wink]

but they do go on ice,snow and tar I'm just sure that i would find the use for one..
1st I'd need a bigger truck to haul it then a bigger trailer ..

think I'll stick with my 4 wheeler and yukon fish house.. or when the ice get thick enough I'll drive me truck out there..
[signature]