Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro-Cure bait scents
Read the posts regarding scents and am "fishing" for responses from those who have tried the pro-cure scents. Several tried different flavors. What do you think, are they worth the money? What scent(s)worked best for you? Where did you find them for the best price (shipping adds on quite a bit of costs), etc. Do you feel it works better than smelly jelly, mike's lunker lotion, etc?
[signature]
I Rep for pro-cure, Sportsmans warehouse in provo has some as well as other's that we just oredered for them. That will save you the shipping and I have had a very High success rate on certain scent's. Not to say I haven't used my fair share of smelley jelly and mike's they both have Good product's. The difference with pro-cure is it is formulated from ground up whole fish so it's not as artificial as some of the other's I would be happy to give you the scent combinations the will produce best for you for Kokanee, Lake Trout, walleye, and muskie. Just send me a P.M. and I will get you the info of my expirence so that you might be more dominant on the water
You won't go wrong with my combonations.
Jared Johnson
[signature]
jared gave me some of those tips on which pro cures to use last year. i noticed a pretty big difference using the kokanee butter paste for gorge kokes. it also worked pretty good at times on strawberry for the cutts and kokes.
[signature]
What about your fellow bass fisherman?
[signature]
check the web site out.

[url "http://www.pro-cure.com/bass.html"]http://www.pro-cure.com/bass.html[/url]

they have scents that are designed specifically for tons of species of fish. of course, if you can get them locally it will save you on shipping. i dont fish for bass, so i cant tell you what works from experience. but, id try some of their products if i were going after bass. take it easy, bkidder
[signature]
I've been using Pro Cure for quite a few years now. I use it for fresh and saltwater fishing with great success.

There are many formulas out there and some of them are only available in certain areas. I'm sure you will be able to locate the correct formulas for the species that are in your zone.

Pro Cure also has a handy injector system. I use it alot because I fish with plastics and tube jigs. The injector allows you to put its scent in the plastics and tubes which allows it to disperse at a much slower rate.

Give it a try. The price is well worth it.[cool]
[signature]